NOTES ON ENTERTAINMENT, CULTURE AND MORE FROM KOREA (OR WHEREVER)

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Dancing on the DMZ

I just noticed that Matthew Harding, the dancing world traveler of Where the Hell Is Matt? fame, has a third video out, documenting yet another global jig.

And in this video, Korea gets not one, but two segments -- on the DMZ at about 1:45 and in front of Namdaemun at 2:45 (or is it Dongdaemun?).

As always, a fun and enviable video. I like watching all of Matt's videos, if only to shame myself into seeing more of this big world.



Or you can go here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I almost forgot about dancing Matt. It's been a while since I've checked him out. Thanks for the reminder

Mike said...

Matt is awesome... I show his videos to my students to demonstrate what a true "global citizen" is... It's definately Seodaemun / Namdaemun, as many students expressed sadness upon seeing it.