NOTES ON ENTERTAINMENT, CULTURE AND MORE FROM KOREA (OR WHEREVER)

Friday, November 09, 2007

Concert Calendar

Just a quick note to say that Kongjung Camp is having a good bash tomorrow (Saturday) night. Fourth anniversary, I do believe. Several acts will be playing, including Byul. Show starts around 7 or 7:30 or so. (Kongjung Camp is close to Sanullim Theater).

Oh, and here is an interesting lineup at Club FF for tomorrow, too:


Also, on Dec. 8, DGBD is having a toys for tots show. Show starts at 6pm and includes Kingston Rudieska, Galaxy Express, and Johnny Royal.

And on Dec. 22, Asia Kungfu Generation is playing at ... uh, I forgot. Somewhere in Hongdae. Rolling Hall?

The end of the year is always a big concert time in Korea. As I hear about more shows, I will post.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention this year's Bud Rock Concert coming up on Nov. 17 at Olympic Stadium. Most of the bands do not excite me terribly much -- Starsailor, Lee Seung-hwan, Rize, Supercard and Dr. Core 911. But the most interesting part of that show, imho, is the Japanese band Ellegarden. At just 22,000 won, it is not a bad deal at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asian Kung-Fu Generation will be playing at Ghost Theater in Hongdae... 55,000 Korean won tix kinda scares me away though