NOTES ON ENTERTAINMENT, CULTURE AND MORE FROM KOREA (OR WHEREVER)

Friday, April 18, 2008

I Come With the Rain

The Twitch website has dug up a five-minute promo from Tran Ahn Hung's I COME WITH THE RAIN. Apparently they found it at Daum, but their link appears to be faster, so that is what I am using.

Judging by the promo, this could be one good-looking movie. But what makes it more relevant to me is that you get a few glimpses of the gangster being played by Lee Byung-hun.

When I talked to Lee last year, it was right just before he went to Hong Kong to shoot the film. He was in the middle of a months-long workout/ low-carb program to buff up for the role. You can see the results around the four-minute mark.

Click on the above link to see the promo, or you can just watch it below:

No comments: